I‘m in process of purchasing a 1980 C&C 34 but I’m being held up by insurance
provider.

My broker (specializing in marine insurance) has sent the clean survey and all
details to the insurance provider. Was supposed to be 2 days for approval… it’s
now stretching into 4 days and we can’t get a response from provider. I can’t
do a deal unless I know I can get vessel insured. Any insurers/brokers that you
think are great and responsive so I can get this deal done?

A little leery of trying the online quote-and-go options but maybe I should?
Any good redo’s?

I’m in Halifax, Nova Scotia if that matters.

Dean