Yes, they are practically identical to that model. My concern with their
replacement is that they fit the existing 'hole' in the head and galley.
Per some research on the web, this type of faucet appears to have a single hole
for the water lines which I want to maintain. Just getting the old ones out
will be a large PITA given their locations and the relative lack of access to
their connections under the sinks--so I don't want the additional hassle of
drilling extra holes.

Quite frankly I am not sure I can remove either current faucet without removing
their respective sinks. Especially the one in the head, where the sink sits
just above the holding tank--yikes! Even the galley faucet will be difficult
since not only is it behind the sink, the space under the sink is so narrow I
don't think I can squeeze myself in to it to even reach the fittings, even with
a basin wrench.
If I have to remove the sinks, I am not even sure how to begin that job--and
may just give up on it!
Hence my dilemma!
Charlie Nelson