From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Joe Della Barba
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2020 10:32 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joe Della Barba <j...@dellabarba.com>
Subject: Stus-List Why isn't this boat selling?

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1985/c-c-39-northeast-3607801/

This boat seems to be much better built than the average C&C or any other
boat. I would buy this boat myself except for two things:

1. I would need to saw off about 3 feet from the keel, which could possibly
make the boat not quite as stable. 6 foot draft would be aground in my slip
at dead low tide as it is and there are times I can't get out with 5.5 foot
draft now.

2. Original Volvo Saildrive has to be about 99% of the way to replacement at
this point.

Joe

Coquina

every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray