Sorry folks – the upgrade has not been easy – too many changes to configure.

The search links are working.
1.  Search the Photo Album – This link uses Google and searches the content of
the Photo Album.
2.  Search the Email Discussion List – This uses a new search engine designed
for our list called Empathy.  You can see the most current threads plus do a
search of all archived messages.
3.  You can still use Google to search the email list --
https://www.google.com/search?q=xxxx&sitesearch=cnc-list.com  Replace  xxxx
with your search word.

I think the “From” on each email has been changed back to original settings.

Still more to go

Stay safe – Stu