From: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2020 5:25 PM
To: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List electric fuel pump next question

Greetings again,
Well, it looks like it's a bad fuel pump even though never used (but 15yrs old
spare).
Universal wants 242$ for one.  But while messing about online, I noted
something on ebay that looks an awful lot like mine for only 35$; actually more
than one.  I'm not real good online so I have anxiety!
How can one tell if it's the same or not?  I only have the Universal part
number.
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30-1