From: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2020 2:27 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Bottom paint

Here is a link to the Practical Sailor tests of bottom paint.  SR60 did
about as well as many in those tests.   Dave

https://www.practical-sailor.com/boat-maintenance/paints/marine-maintenance-
bottom-paint-test-results
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.practical-sailor.co
m%2fboat-maintenance%2fpaints%2fmarine-maintenance-bottom-paint-test-results
&c=E,1,WckyhQoNvBWBkSGkIzeKvp2dfNxzXMSLNaqLDbXaojYIYn90PoLog8lMyw3-kazLwijvg
w222QVpiiFw7m43yUtAZXlYLRNvNc1YahGaUaa-oGO7MsDW&typo=1>

S/V Aries

1990 C&C 34+

New London, CT