October has traditionally been the month to show your appreciation of this list
and other amenities of the C&C Photo Album by making a donation to help defray
the costs.  I know this virus thing has been hard on a lot of people including
me, but the costs are still there.

Nobody is under obligation to contribute and never will we introduce a fee to
belong to the list.

Your contributions are greatly appreciated and will be used to pay for our
hosting, archiving and bandwidth costs.

Thanking everyone for making another great year for the Photo Album and the
cnc-list.

Stay safe
Stu