I'm using gmail.  no issues here, but I'm using individual messages and not digest mode.

Usually when you get lots of code in a message it is because the server has an unsupported character encoding set.  I think there is a new one out recently...perhaps some servers are
still running older versions.

Food for thought.

On 2020-10-06 3:15 p.m., Stu wrote:
It would appear that the subscribers that are experiencing problems, are using gMail.  I don’t know why. Digest mode has the most problems but is cleared up using individual messages. I am still trying to get some assistance from developers of our programs but we are probably pretty low on the food chain.
I’ll keep trying.
If anyone using digest mode wants to change to individual messages – let me know.
Stay safe – Stu