She look so pretty...great job!

At 04:33 PM 10/16/2020, you wrote:
The repairs to Touche' from Hurricane Sally are progressing well.  From this:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDqinFU9_oADHeFNxPgwFKHUoYLbR7gP/view?usp=sharing>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDqinFU9_oADHeFNxPgwFKHUoYLbR7gP/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CmFi5TTPXsPhFgN3MvqFayt7_hpNfi7J/view?usp=sharing

To this:

<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QAGmZ4qATCD4oDKd7ZmZttDDvE1wTMi9/view?usp=sharing>https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QAGmZ4qATCD4oDKd7ZmZttDDvE1wTMi9/view?usp=sharing

Repairs and new bottom paint should be complete by the end of next week, weather permitting. Touche' will be a new boat!

The sad part is Touche's pier in Pensacola was severely damaged during the storm and must be rebuilt. I will have to bring Touche' back to my other slip in Louisiana for a few months. It also means there is no place to dock Touche' after splashing in order to provision it for the trip. Since the now condemned pier was at the same shipyard, they have been very accommodating since Touche' was a long term tenant. I scheduled the last slot for their work week for splash next Friday. Since the haul out bay will not be needed until Monday morning, the shipyard is allowing me to keep the boat in the haul out bay for the weekend. We'll provision it and depart Saturday.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

Tom & Lynn Buscaglia