Hi all,
I am looking for a recommendation for a bare boat charter some place warm
this winter. We are in Oregon, so we would prefer a west coast spot if
possible. It would be my young family and a friend's young family, i.e.
four kids under 5 years old.
I prefer a mono hull in the 45 foot range. A catamaran could work too I
suppose.
Any thoughts? A direct flight from Portland or Seattle to our destination
is our preferred option.
Thanks!
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to