From: Dean McNeill <d...@deanmc.ca>
Date: 2020-10-28 14:45 (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Solar panel for battery charging

I’m planning on getting a solar panel to keep my batteries (12 v starter and 12
v house) charged next season on my C&C34. I don’t have a fridge and won’t need
any great amount of power (mostly coastal day-sails, no long cruises). I just
want to keep the batteries up while it’s moored (no access to shore power). I
live in Nova Scotia, so reasonable sunshine for sailing season. I’m thinking
something like a flexible panel on the dodger. What wattage would you
recommend, and what other pieces (controller etc) should I be looking at?
Recommended brands?

Dean
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to