Good morning everyone

It looks like we are slowly getting rid of the problems associated with the new
email programs.  But there are still glitches that are being worked on.

Most of the problems encountered now appear to be individual and associated
with the mail program people are using.  Each mail program is different, they
all use different spam filters and and spam databases and have different
methods for filtering emails into separate folders.

Myself, I have experimented with a bunch including those provided by Microsoft,
my hosting companies and freebies like gMail and Mail.com.  Right now, all seem
to be working okay but that could change anytime.

My suggestion to everyone experiencing troubles is to sign up for a free
account like gMail and use it only for this list.  It might sound like a pain
in the butt, but it should clear up some of your problems.

If you are still having problems or concerns about the list, please send me a
personal email (s...@cncphotoalbum.com) and I will address each of them.

Happy Halloween – Stay safe
Stu
October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to