I've been having in interesting situation:  I don't see the first post from many sent to the list (including my own) but I see the responses.

That said, let's do all we can to support Stu with this effort, many thanks for the hard work he's put into this list for years and whatever we can do to help (including donations) I'm all in favor. I know there's been an email change and he's working on it. Thanks Stu!

Neil Gallagher
Weatherly, 35-1
Glen Cove, NY