I'll second for UK. We got a new main and 145 genny from, Stewart at UK Sails NW in Sidney BC. He gave us a Boat show discount in August and that, along with the exchange rate. Made it a great deal.

We don't race, but I love the sails. They were made in the Chicago loft as well. He even brought them down the us in Vashon Island, outside of Seattle, and set them up. This was especially good due to my prior nightmare with our main due to a bad build for the Schaefer In Boom furling set up.

They are shown here - https://flic.kr/p/Qu3S9G You can see my preventer set up here for a second as well.

Tom B