From: Brian Davis <brianwdavis...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2020 5:36 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Port side grab rail replacement C&C 29 MK.1

Good point about the stainless steel option. I am in the process of replacing
the 2 mid ship long grab rails of which 1 broke. I have 6 in total on my 38
Landfall, and the others are good shape. But the teak does require maintenance.
I bought 2 teak replacements.on Defender.com
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fDefender.com&c=E,1,0cpxv1f-gV9IeYbC8S88_r8znK8XJw-njo1mEb2E3NDJtWDNr81PfQ3PVxCn501u7UNEfiMNqycP303ukevvvZlRuzcIYjsj75MuvG8fVXzgvFkPLrrG&typo=1>
  but since the hole pattern was not an exact match, I filled with epoxy and
repainted, and now about to drill new holes and install. I struggled with
replacing all with stainless, but since I don't have a lot of teak aside from
the rails and 4 vent boxes, I decided to stay original.

October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to