David, I'm curious as to what you said to elicit such a response.  Thanks, Danny
-------- Original message --------From: David Risch <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Date: 11/20/20  6:10 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Sails

Just an FYI…

Grew up on LIS.  Foredeck (cow) monkey at 12 (big for my age) on a 35 MK1 and
thence on a 38 Mk 1.  We had Butch Ulmer aboard many times (who I managed to
piss off…”son…I have squeezed more water out of my socks than you have been
over”.
 Epic)

Cost not an issue?  Given the prevalence of C & C s in LIS, go with UK.  Their
sail making database for C & Cs are,  IMHO, in the States, second to none.

But they are expensive.  Great.  But expensive.