Listers,

Based on several circumstances, I am now heavily considering putting my C&C
37/40+ on the market. Before I go through the process of listing it with an
agent, if anyone knows of someone in the market for a 1990 model that has a
2015 Beta 30 engine and many other upgrades over the last few years, please
have them reach out to me. I’ll make a final decision whether to sell or not
after Thankgsgiving, but I am leaning that direction.

As to what’s next, I can only refer you to a scene in the film “First Contact”
when the crew is evacuating the soon-to-be-destroyed Enterprise. In that scene,
Dr. Crusher asks Captain Picard if he thinks there will be another. He replies,
“Plenty of letters left in the alphabet."

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

Starship Enterprise's Captain's Log <http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/>

October is the time to show your appreciation with a small contribution to this
list to help offset the costs. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to