 From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 To: CNC-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dave.god...@me.com
 Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 5:22 PM
 Subject: Stus-List Used Garmin gear

       Listers,

I have replaced an old, late-90’s era GPS on one of our boats. Obviously, it is dated technology with software and mapping no longer supported by Garmin, hence the reason for replacement. Listed below are the items.

 Garmin GPSMAP 3210 (with charts)
 Garmin GMS 10 Network Expander
 Garmin GSD 22 Digital Remote Sounder
 Associated cabling for all.

There is no sounder because it is being used for the new GPS unit. The GPS mushroom antenna is not available because rather than tear out a ton of interior woodwork, it will remain as a vestigial item on the mast.

I thought I’d put this out there in case someone might benefit from these items. If there is any interest let me know. All are available for shipping and a six-pack of good IPA.

 Photos available upon request.

 Regards,
 Dave
 1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
 1998 Mast & Mallet Thomas Point 34 - Katana

Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to help with the costs involved. If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu