Weird.  I got this one, but definitely not any others in a few days.  Not going to junk.  Hmm...

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2020-12-23 6:27 p.m., Ken Heaton wrote:
I got 5 different emails from the list today...  so you might not see this one either ...

Ken H.

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 at 18:24, Graham Collins via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Is this thing on?  I haven't gotten an email in days...

-- Graham Collins
    Secret Plans
    C&C 35-III #11
    Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to
    help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your support to
    the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
    https://www.paypal.me/stumurray <https://www.paypal.me/stumurray>
    Thanks - Stu