From: Chuck S via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2020 9:57 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Martin DeYoung <martin.deyo...@outlook.com>; Chuck S
<cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: MAX Prop pitch discussion

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your detailed response regarding MaxProp and PYI.   Great advice as
always.   It's the first time I've heard of changing the prop pitch for
conditions.  Did that work out for you?  Was it worth the trouble?

I'm still looking for "actual settings" by owners with a C&C 34/36, two blade
17" prop with a 2.6:1 reduction.  I'm trying to help a friend (who just bought
the prop) avoid trial and error.

Chuck