Good news – as of this morning, Microsoft has lifted the block on our list
servers.  It took quite a bit of prodding and they have not replied to our
requests for information regarding the block.

Hopefully we are back online and everyone is receiving the list emails.

Now, if you stop receiving emails from the list, immediately get in touch with
me.

Hoping this resolves some of our cyberspace problems.

Stay safe & healthy
Stu