Lee,

I believe that Hull #1 is at All Seasons Marine in South Haven. It has been on the hard for probably 15 years.  It was hit by a vehicle while in its cradle and had serious structural damage.  I haven't talked with the All Seasons people in a long time since we moved north out of South Haven but they might be able to give you some info on the boat.

Neil Schiller
1983 C&C 35-3, #028, "Corsair"
Whitehall, Michigan
WLYC