Still in discussion, but yes, mid to late summer of  2022, or possibly
early 2023. We need to define the parameters of the rendezvous and
coordinate with the different entities.

To clarify, we are talking about the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at
Kingston, Ontario, with the possible involvement of the Kingston Yacht Club.

Rob