Top Down Furlers look like the way to go, especially for Solo sailing.
I ordered the sprit first.  My Asym can be converted since it's an A3, which
research indicates is a good shape for converting to a furler.  I have a sock
for now so I thought I'd see how the new sprit and sail work first.  I can
always add a furler later.

Chuck S