From: Juliano Franz via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Juliano Franz <jufr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thu, Jan 21, 2021 9:47 pm
Subject: Stus-List No really a smile

Hi all,My first time messaging the list.
A couple of months ago I came by a C&C 25 that was neglected (aka abandoned)
for a couple of years on the hard. I am new to boat onwing and have been
learning a lot on how to get her ready following Casey's "This old boat"  and
some youtube channels.
There is a crack (?) on the keel hull joint that I am not sure how to tackle.
It is not really a smile, maybe some broken teeth? =] Here is a photo of it
(damage is the same on both sides) https://bit.ly/3p9EsRT
Going over the variety of "smile repairs"  there is one that seems like a good
option for me: G/Flex, sand, bottom paint. Can anyone share their wisdom with
me on this idea?
Thanks all!
costs involved.  If you want to show your support to the list - use PayPal to
send contribution --  https://www.paypal.me/stumurray  Thanks - Stu