Thanks Don - the renogy panel is stiff-ish (similar to say 1/8” polycarbonate)
and not heartbreakingly expensive. It is not bridged over any hard spots, only
suspended on the trampoline of the Bimini.    I had contemplated further
stiffening but didn’t want to add weight, then have to support that.  We shall
see how it works out!
Dave

Sent from my iPhone