From: Peter Fell via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 4:03 AM
To: 1 CnC List
Cc: Peter Fell
Subject: Stus-List C&C 27 Association Website Shutting Down

Attention C&C 27 owners - in case you are not aware (and apologies if this has
been posted before) the C&C 27 Association website is shutting down sometime
this month. Last chance to copy any sections of interest. I'm going to attempt
to make an offline copy of the entire site.

http://www.cc27association.com/index.html