I like using terminal blocks and jumper strips cut to length.  This is how
my C&C 37+ came from the factory.  See product links below.  20A is
realistically probably as large as you will need but mine came with 30A
terminals blocks.  Typically you would design the layout so that all the
power supply wires would come attach on the same side and orientation.  All
the loads would attach on the opposite side.  In this manner a single input
turned into 2 load terminals with a 2 terminal jumper.  Well in reality you
actually have 3 places for a load to attach but one is in the supply line
side.  Similarly a 3 terminal jumper creates 3 load side terminals plus 2
additional spares on the line side.  I try to avoid using this line side
terminals during design but for retrofits they are very useful.

When using terminal blocks another technique that C&C used that really
helps keep things clean is to bring the line side power through a hole in
the panel to which the terminal block is attached.  This is useful since
the line side is rarely changed.  Somebody probably makes a terminal board
mounting panel just for this purpose.

https://www.bluesea.com/products/2408/Terminal_Block_20A_-_8_Circuit

https://shop.theelectricbrewery.com/products/terminal-strip-jumper-8-position

All the best,