From: Joel Delamirande via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Joel Delamirande <joel.delamira...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Atomic 4
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 13:49:03 -0500

Good afternoon sailors
My refit of sailboat is almost doneBefore spring I want to get my atomic 4
fired up and ready to go, presently the motor is my garage I would like some
guidance and help where to Go other  than Moyer marine if there another place,
I love them and appreciate there honesty But need customer service or call back
I need help with how to get it started, maintainAnd other things I don&rsquo;t
know about this motor Hopefully I don&rsquo;t have to put a new motor You may
call or text me at +19058181336 Have a great day --
Joel Delamirandewww.jdroofing.ca