Joel,   You may have to copy the url and paste into your browser.BillCnC 36

    On Sunday, February 28, 2021, 10:30:19 AM EST, Stu via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Joel – must be on your end.  I tried and it worked – others have already
registered. Stay safe & healthyStu From: Joel Delamirande via CnC-List Sent:
Sunday, February 28, 2021 10:02 AMTo: Stus-List Cc: Joel Delamirande Subject:
Stus-List Re: Rendezvous Reminder  The link don’t work