From: Jene van der Heide via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2021 1:02 PM
To: Stus-List
Cc: Jene van der Heide
Subject: Stus-List Re: C&C ceiling in forepeak

Dear all,

I'm new to this C&C list. I'm currently interested in buying a C&C 44 (build
1989, with 2.1 draft). Next weekend I'll visit the boat for the first time.
I'm a bit worried aboat the balsa core and quality of the construction after
30+ years sailing. The boats' history is known and well maintained. It's the
second owner who is selling. I'm an experienced sailor, but are not
familiair with C&C construction methods in '89 and points to pay extra
attention to when visiting this beautifull design. Hope you have some
information about the construction and tips for me.

Thanks in advance,

Jene Van der Heide

The Netherlands

Outlook voor Android downloaden <https://aka.ms/ghei36>