I agree with the local loft sentiment. Precision sails has good prices if
all you want is a basic sail but everything (reef points, reinforcing,
better sail cloth, bags, etc) is additional and it adds up. By the time you
add the features the price was close to what Doyle had to offer here in MA.
I paid tax but no shipping and got some great sails made right here in New
England. Also the lofts will usually negotiate on price in my experience
and match or come close to other quotes for equivalent product.

Doyle's service was excellent and I could bring my old sail to them so they
swapped the track slides and everything.

Nathan
S/V Wisper
C&C34
Lynn, MA