Lots of sailmakers in the Toronto area – UK, Doyle, North are the big ones, and
a number of small ones!

And had a Haarstick genoa on our 27 great sail, cut at their Rochester loft.
Assembles at their Hamilton Ontario affiliate (now Bay Sails)

From: Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: March 16, 2021 9:59 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Della Barba, Joe <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Precision Sails

Google-Fu shows three sailmakers in Toronto and three more in Victoria. There
does appear to still be sailmakers in Canada. If you mean literally making
sails from scratch, maybe not, but they still would repair sails I would hope.
Joe
Coquina

Ps – anyone remember Haarstick sails? I still have some of their sails, back in
the day we really liked them and the furling genoa they made for us was great.
That thing was the equivalent of a car with 300,000 miles on it when it finally
went to the great sail loft in the sky.