Assuming you mean repair the keel and not the rock?  :)

I'd try to restore as much of the original shape as I could with a hammer
or maul.  Then I'd grind, file or sand close to the original shape.

Assuming you'll have some holes or depressions remaining, I'd grind them
and the area around them down to bare lead and then immediately coat the
lead with neat (unthickened) epoxy using an abrasive (ScotchBrite) pad.
Apply the epoxy with the pad by scrubbing aggressively thus removing any
oxidation and leaving a protective layer of epoxy.

Fill any large holes with epoxy thickened with colloidal sicilia or
microfibers.  Smooth, fair and paint.  You won't need a barrier coat
because the epoxy will act as a barrier coat.
  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83