From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2021 11:37 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com>; Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List Re: C&C 40

Adam,

I’m still working full time and we want to explore more of Florida and beyond
without having to take weeks off to do it. That, along with a few health
issues, means it’s time for, if you pardon the term, The Next Generation of the
Enterprise.

There will be an Enterprise-C for certain, but it’s looking more and more
doubtful she’ll be a sailboat.  I know it’s the wrong franchise, but we may be
going over to The Dark Side.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

On Mar 18, 2021, at 11:20 AM, Adam Hayden via CnC-List

Ed

You are selling the Enterprise?   What do you have your eye on now?

Adam

Sent from my Bell Samsung device over Canada’s largest network.