Hah, this is making me laugh! It’s like the motorcycle forums (NOT starting a
motorcycle thread!) that I’m on where many, list all their current and former
rides. Like me…

Not counting the two dinghies:

Snipe
16’ wooden Butler Chesapeake Bay working skiff. A bit of history built 6 doors
away.
1988 Mako 261 CC with twin 200’s. Makes for very expensive summer lunch runs..
1982 C&C 37
1998 Mast & Mallet Thomas Point 34 - Katana

Dave Godwin