Since this seems to be 'true confessions' week, I must confess that I sold my C&C (33 Mk II) last summer and replaced it with a Saga 35. A major reason I could rationalize such a move is that Sagas were built by the same craftsmen that built C&C's in the late 90's early 2000's after all remnants of C&C were gone. Although not a Rob Ball design it is another reputable Rob, Perry in this case who designed them and while not as racy as a C&C it is a little more comfortable and better at motoring so hopefully I won't be tempted by a trawler when I get even older. For fun I also have a CL-14, Walker Bay 10 with a sail kit and numerous windsurfers including a teak boomed original .

Cheers,

Tom S

I too sail a Force5 and has been parked way too long.

Bill Dakin