Not sure what you mean by sign off, Joe –

On my last survey, this is about all he said about the standing rigging –

The standing rigging is stainless steel rod and appears in good condition where
observation is possible.

The turnbuckles as well as the chainplates that are integral to the deck all
appear in good condition with

no signs of cracking or stress. The backstay is split and is constructed with
Dyneema and is

reportedly being replaced, as it is original to the vessel, which is the
recommended course of action.

The survey was included with the Insurance application, and they didn’t mention
anything about it.

I would think that is the only higher authority you would need to please.

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA