Danny,

Possibly, but it would have to be a fast trawler. Most likely looking for a
sedan bridge with diesels.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
———————————————-
914.774.9767   | Mobile
———————————————-
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Mar 29, 2021, at 9:51 PM, Danny via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Edd,
Are you getting a trawler too?

Danny

On Mar 29, 2021 7:31 PM, Len Mitchell via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:
Joe,
Are you going to need a centre board keel? What about air draft, is that a
factor? Going south and need tankage? Edd may have exactly what you need and
you could eBay all the Star Trek action figures you find under the cushions! If
you keep all the 7 of 9 Jeri Ryan ones we would understand! All kidding aside
the 37/40 is a more modern layout than the 40 & 41 but there are exceptions.
The 41 still catches my eye every time I see one, I just can’t help it!

Len Mitchell
S/V Crazy Legs
1989 C&C 37+
Midland On.