A fine looking example with some nice upgrades. I noticed the new SS mast
step, which appears to have a keel stud/nut aft of the mast. Mine is under
the mast (or so I'm told...), so does this mean that a new stud was tapped
into the keel at this point? Certainly easier to check torque in that
location.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com