That's a great deal, but mine are 3.5" x 7/16" wide. A guy at our club has
found me some in nylon that should work. Not as good as Delrin, but they
should do. Acetal/Delrin material is crazy expensive around here... was
going to be $90 just for material to make some.

--
Shawn Wright
shawngwri...@gmail.com