Here's a boat tour vid shot about 3 months ago...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL7cfMhKdzs

Cheers,
   Jeff Nelson
   Muir Caileag
   C&C 30 Mk1.

On 2021-04-13 7:34 p.m., Joel Delamirande via CnC-List wrote:
Nice boat

On Tue, Apr 13, 2021 at 5:29 PM Dan via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    Hey everyone, after 3 years of cruising, 2 of which full time in
    the Caribbean we are putting Breakaweigh up for sale as we are
    returning to Canada to resume land life for a while as we plan our
    next adventure. Breakaweigh has been maintained as a full time
    cruising blue-water boat and has undergone some serious re-fit and
    upgrades. She will be in Key West Florida by the end of the week
    (sailing up from Cuba). Unfortunately Cuba is blocking us from
    listing it on Facebook and Craigslist but here is the ad I did
    manage to get up on Sailboat Listings:
    https://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/90677
    Thanks to all of the subscribers that contributed to the list to
    help with the costs involved.  If you want to show your support to
    the list - use PayPal to send contribution --
    https://www.paypal.me/stumurray Thanks - Stu

--
Joel Delamirande
*www.jdroofing.ca <http://www.jdroofing.ca>*