Just found this in my Sailtec documentation,

Pressure (PSI) Reading       (#) Tension    Cyl. Diameter        Cyl. Bore

-08 size matches                .6:1.00 psi             1.50"
1.002

-10 size matches                 1:1.00 psi             1.75"
1.250

-12 size matches                 1:1.30 psi             2.00"
1.500

-17 size matches                 1:1.76 psi             2.25"
1.750

-22 size matches                 1:2.20 psi             2.75"
2.000

So it does look like the -10 is Hydraulic pressure = Tensile #

I learn something every day. I have two  -10 cylinders on a split backstay,
so I guess 1,000# pressure = 2,000 tensile#.

They don't make it easy to find all this stuff.

Bill Coleman

Entrada, Erie, PA