Bruce,

I see you use gmail.  Look to the far right on the address line.  Click the
three vertical dots.  You will get a pop up.  Click "Filter messages like
this".

You will get another pop up.  Put *Stus-List* in the line marked Subject.
Include the asterisks.

Click "Create filter" at the bottom.  This will bring up the choices for
you.

Check "Skip the inbox"
If you direct your list emails to a folder, check "Apply the label" and
select your folder from the drop down.
Check "Never send it to spam"
Check "Categorize as forums" if you use forums.  I don't.

Click the "Create Filter" link at the bottom.

Now, check your filter.  Click the "Gear" in the upper right of the gmail
page.  In the Settings pop up, click "See All Settings".  You'll get the
Settings page.  At the top, click "Filters and Blocked Addresses".  You
should see the criteria for your filter.
  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83