Super Lube is good for all moving parts.

However, since you don't want to disassemble the pump often, a good cooking
oil works for the cylinder.  Randy, I suspect you never cook on your boat,
but we do.  Given that, we keep olive oil on the boat.  Olive oil will go
rancid.  Each spring, I buy a new bottle and put the old bottle in the
head.  Every now and then I pour a little in the head.

  --
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83