Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

On May 24, 2021, at 9:57 AM, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

Ken,

I post links to the C&C list so that everyone can use it.

Even Risch.

It’ll be later today, though. Work stuff first :-(

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the Starship Enterprise
C&C 37+ | Sail No: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL

On May 24, 2021, at 9:54 AM, Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com
<mailto:kenhea...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Edd,

I'd like to have a copy of that too if possible?

Ken H.

On Mon, 24 May 2021 at 09:45, Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com