Hello:

I have a 1985 CNC 33-2.   I have been using the same main halyard for the
last three years.  Every winter I connect a line to it and pull it up and
store the main halyard in the mast over the winter.  I went to bring it
down it does not want to come down.  I am able to pull it down 6" and pull
it back up 6".  so it does move.  all the other halyards i have loosened to
make sure it was not hanging up on them.   I am still unable to pull the
main halyard down.  Has anyone ever run into this and does anyone have a
suggestion or solution in mind?

Thanks,
Ray Macklin
LakeHouse, Milwaukee