From: John Conklin via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 14, 2021 9:43 am
Subject: Stus-List Re: 2'x8' sheet of smoke grey 3/16th plexi in MD

Josh,I am desperate to do my windows on my 37!  Not sure when I will get to it
as I will need some help doing some crazing repair and whatever develops when I
pop em out But pretty the plexi  won’t go bad!:)

John Conklin S/V Halcyon S/V Heartbeat

On Jun 14, 2021, at 6:03 AM, Graham Collins via CnC-List