De : Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Envoyé : Monday, June 14, 2021 4:18:13 PM
À : Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc : Bruce Whitmore <bruce.whitmo...@gmail.com>
Objet : Stus-List Gooseneck fitting source?

Hello all,

Our gooseneck fitting is starting to wear, and the holes in it where the bolt
fits down the center vertically are starting to wear egg-shaped.  You can see a
photo here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/re5kalfn9slfidr/Gooseneck%20Fitting.jpg?dl=0

Does anyone know where to get a new fitting?

In the alternative, could I take it to a local weder and have it filled and
re-drilled, or would you think that would be unwise for some reason?

Thanks in advance for your insights,

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
Madeira Beach, FL