Bruce,

Unless yours are different, there are some screws holding it in place at the
top. Then they should just lift out.

All the best,

Edd

———————————————-
Edd M. Schillay
Captain of the “Starship Enterprise”
C&C 37+ | Sail No.: NCC-1701-B
Venice Yacht Club | Venice Island, FL
———————————————-
914.774.9767   | Mobile
———————————————-
Sent via iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Jun 16, 2021, at 3:52 PM, Bruce Whitmore via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Hello all,

I have to get to the air conditioning unit mounted behind the companionway
stairs on our 1994 C&C 37/40+.  The A/C unit is trapped in there with only side
access.  Has anyone had to disassemble those stairs to get at things, and if
so, do you have any suggestions or guidance?

Thanks!

Bruce Whitmore
1994 C&C 37/40+ "Astralis"
Madeira Beach, FL